Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Love Bunny's Introduction | Chapter 1


INTRODUCTION OF LOVE BUNNY! 


Dear Audience,
Greetings from Love Bunny! 

You might be thinking this will be another love story of someone. You are again judging a book by its cover! Old Phrase.... haha.

Well this can sound as a love story or as struggling ambitious guy!

But it is not just an ordinary love story, it is more about a search of a young boy, who was arrogant, cute, and fat, all at same time.

Let's Start!

The timeline will be begin when I was born. I was born in a small town in eastern India. No its not Northeastern state like Assam in the lap of mountains or India's Switzerland, it was UP!

Yes Bhaiya Ji's state. See I told you it is not gonna be ordinary story. How can it be ordinary, it's me!

When I knocked out the doors of this world, I instantly made a friend just by looking at him. I was in tray and he was above me. We were looking at each other with our glazing eyes. It was just like LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!   

I started falling for him, like instantly, comeon not from my heart, from my baby tray of course! Lol 😁 
What you guys thought? I just came of fluids man! 

I saw him moving slowly, I thought he is gonna go leaving me in this unknown world full of screamings neighbours. I waved at him with my legs! I said to him in my mind,"Hi, There! I'm your new mate pal". But he didn't respond back, he just kept on moving on one place round and round! I thought it's his tendency to talk with newbies! I accepted it. Whenever he moved his hands, I used to greet him by shaking my legs and hands together in symphony. Suddenly I start to feel that our friendship has started cool breeze on my face. I chuckled and laughed, oh I forgot to mention, this is happening in the night time, i.e. midnight. All humans are sleeping except ONE! Haha, yeah I was one of the homie who kept following reverse sleeping cycle.

This was a short story of my first mate! 😍

That time I only know how to drink milk, vomit, pee po pee and few more stuffs like wetting intruders with my little hose and many naughty games.

But the think which I didn't know was my Mate's Name.

Now I know it, his name was Tri Hand Smiley,

FAN! 

Funny Na! haha 😆


Who knew that time this little kiddo will be facing this cruel world and what not.

So, that's it for today. Let's meet tomorrow!

That's it for Chapter 1.

With my Life's Chapter Two!

Good Nightz! 😪

Love Bunny Out!

See Ya Tomorrow! 






 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment