Thursday, May 7, 2020

Love Bunny's 4th Birthday | Chapter 3

Love Bunny's 4th Birthday | Chapter 3

Dear Readers Welcome Back!

Today is Leo's Birthday! I turned FOUR finally! Yipppeee! Not Noodles just joy! haha😁

My four years experience was totally fabulous. I started eating, less crying myself making other crying, turning naughty, playing with puppies etc whole lot of fun. 
Love Bunny Playing with puppies!


Now things were getting serious about me at my home. I got demoted! From being cutie and golgappaa to baby devil! My parents got tensed due to my acts. Their tensions were genuine as it was inspired by my acts. I got bitten by a dog soon after my chase stopped behind him and his started behind me. I was feeling like Superman while running, but, soon after that I realised that its not the required velocity to reach my safe castle and as soon as I was just about to touch my gate!
BAAAAMMM! 
Everything went black before I could reach my supersonic speed to exit this dogfight! Haha 😆 

Next thing what I remembered was my House Captain engaging this rogue pilot with a stick and successfully chased him out from our airspace! But unfortunately in this 20 second battle the youngest superman of the family, who was about to reach supersonic speed, got injured, but was enjoying the battle scene between House Captain and Mr Doggo!    

Then before I can understand what is going to be next, suddenly again a....


BAAAAMMM! 

This time it was my Home Engineer. She was tasked to rescue the future Drone Pilot!
But instead she hit me on my head as said,"Go go, play with your other brother from another mother"



I was so confused at that time, that I started to think am I the battle survivor or the main culprit of the entire event. Then the same old chores, 14 Injections of Satin, were playing with my two butt cheeks on weekly basis. I got so many holes on a little area that I even forgot that i've to ice it after getting kissed! That month,  I got to know how you have bigger butts without having a silicon transplant.  HAHA..... 😁 now it seems fun but that time it felt like hell! 

To avoid event like this I was admissioned in a PLAY SCHOOL!

SERIOUSLY DUDE! 😱
The better option was hostel! 

HAHA.... That is a Epic Story Too!

Tomorrow you will know how a cutie went to school to become a Junior Gangsta! 

See You tomorrow!

Please comment below and let me know how was the journey so far!

Hakuna Matata!






No comments:

Post a Comment